-->


shades of pink

I've had a hectic past 10 days, I had to leave to Hong Kong on an impromptu trip with my Dad and it has been super stressful. I love Hong Kong and it was definitely nice to be back after not visiting for the past 12 years. Being so busy it was 1. impossible to actually use the computer (especially when I visited my Cousin in Macau) and 2. it was extremely difficult taking my own photos, props to everyone who does it cause I was extremely incapable. It was also very difficult to find any locations that we're not packed with a billion people who thought a tripod with a camera was bothersome. Thus, I ended up only taking two outfit photos with both of them being on the terrace of our apartment. I tried to pack really light and versatile pieces, I needed outfits that I could both wear walking around during the day but still cute enough for when we went out to eat. I packed a couple dresses, one of them being this Paisley Lace Skater Dress ($46) from Suzy Shier+!
I think it's super adorable and I wore it when we went up to visit The Peak and have dinner as well as taking the ferry over to Macau, China. I paired it with my crystal necklace, pink blazer and a pair of fake toms I picked up since I only packed sandals and my feet were dying over the amount of walking I had to do. The weather is also extremely hot there, I had to tie up my hair every day and was literally melting, It was pretty chilly at night especially up the mountains so I was always sure to pack a sweater of some sort. I found out I'm leaving for LA Tuesday morning so the resting at home will be short lived. I'm planning on packing another Suzy Shier+ dress and I'm hoping I won't be as busy this trip (most likely not but hey - I can dream) and will actually be able to shoot some proper pics!
suzy shier plus plus size fashion paisley lace skater dress plus size canada lace dress girl fashion fatshion suzy shier plus plus size fashion paisley lace skater dress plus size canada lace dress girl fashion fatshion suzy shier plus plus size fashion paisley lace skater dress plus size canada lace dress girl fashion fatshion suzy shier plus plus size fashion paisley lace skater dress plus size canada lace dress girl fashion fatshion suzy shier plus plus size fashion paisley lace skater dress plus size canada lace dress girl fashion fatshion
Paisley Lace Skater Dress c/o Suzy Shier+/ Necklace Kastor & Pollux/ Blazer New Look/ Fake Toms Street Market in Mongkok

No comments:

Post a Comment