-->


Floral Vibez with Yours Clothing!

Multicoloured Floral Textured Tunic Yours Clothing
As I mentioned in my last post, I chopped off all my hair!!! I'm going to be really honest with ya'll. It was really really hard for me to do. I love my hair, the last time I cut my hair was about 7 years ago. It was even shorter than it was now and it took 7 YEARS to grow that long. That's why I kept the badly damaged ends, I just couldn't chop it all off. While I was in Hong Kong, my cousin Christine convinced me to perm my hair, I decided why not? Well, turns out you can't perm damaged bleached hair. Thus, the hairdresser (who barely spoke english, and I'll admit I pretended I didn't really know Chinese ^__^) told me I had to cut it off and it was "YORO" time, which ended up with me laughing my ass off and saying, alright let's do it!!! I'm still in the awkward transitioning period where I love my new short hair (especially while I was in Hong Kong and melting to death) but also crying over the death of my beautiful long hair. I keep telling myself, it's okay, it's just hair, it will grow back, but I'm scared it will take 7 years again. ~*~Positive vibez~*~

I'm in love with my new Floral Tunic (aka Dress for me) from Yours Clothing! It's seriously stunning and I've been wearing it constantly since I received it, I even took it with me to Hong Kong and LA (which is where I am now - any tips on where to shop/eat/see/etc?)! I've always been a fan of florals and as soon as I layed my eyes on it, I knew it had to be mine. The colours are so vibrant and I love the contrasting panels! I paired it with a black belt, black purse, sunnies and my fave sandals! I can't wait to share the rest of my looks from Yours Clothing, it's one of my new fave stores and I've got my eye on quite a few pieces! Anything you're currently coveting after??? Multicoloured Floral Textured Tunic Yours Clothing plus size fashion plus size floral dress toronto ontario fashion fat fashion plus size spring look Multicoloured Floral Textured Tunic Yours Clothing plus size fashion plus size floral dress toronto ontario fashion fat fashion plus size spring look Multicoloured Floral Textured Tunic Yours Clothing plus size fashion plus size floral dress toronto ontario fashion fat fashion plus size spring look Multicoloured Floral Textured Tunic Yours Clothing plus size fashion plus size floral dress toronto ontario fashion fat fashion plus size spring look Multicoloured Floral Textured Tunic Yours Clothing plus size fashion plus size floral dress toronto ontario fashion fat fashion plus size spring look Multicoloured Floral Textured Tunic Yours Clothing plus size fashion plus size floral dress toronto ontario fashion fat fashion plus size spring look
Multicoloured Floral Textured Tunic with Contrasting Panels c/o Yours Clothing/ Sunglasses and Purse Forever21/ Belt ASOS Curve/ Sandals c/o Charlotte Russe

8 comments:

  1. what a beautiful dress ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing it literally all the time! I'm obsessed with it! ^__^

      Delete
  2. Altra mens escalante racer road running shoe I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goth clothing Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then again, September to November grandstands the spring and summer assortments. This gives plentiful opportunity to the purchasers, retailers and buyers to acclimatize and incorporate the style creators into their stores. Reggae clothes stores near me

    ReplyDelete
  6. single custom patches I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pregnancy shapewear I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete