-->


w a t e r c o l o u r


This will be my final post with long hair for a long while! I ended up chopping it all off while I was away. As I mentioned in my previous post, it was incredibly hot and I had a super hard time taking photos. I also packed as light as I could with versatile day to night pieces. On this day I decided to wear my gorgeous new watercolour dress from ELVi for casual touristy things during the day (i'll admit my feet were definitely sore after walking around in those sandals) and dinner at The Peak in the evening! I'm honestly in love with it! As soon as I saw it I started picturing a ton of fun looks for the ~*Spring/Summer*~ (I'll be sharing a few different ways I style it soon)!
plus size fashion ELVi fashion blogger toronto canada plus size watercolour dress plus size simple silhouette dress plus size fashion ELVi fashion blogger toronto canada plus size watercolour dress plus size simple silhouette dress plus size fashion ELVi fashion blogger toronto canada plus size watercolour dress plus size simple silhouette dress plus size fashion ELVi fashion blogger toronto canada plus size watercolour dress plus size simple silhouette dress plus size fashion ELVi fashion blogger toronto canada plus size watercolour dress plus size simple silhouette dress
Watercolour Dress c/o ELVi/ Purse & Necklace NastyGal/ Shoes c/o Charlotte Russe

4 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous yet simple! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't love this outfit much more. Perfect item's looks too cool on you!

    kathgame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete