-->


knotted

The past few weeks have been incredibly overwhelming for me, I've had two impromptu trips (with the third one next week -.-) over the past 5 weeks. Although I love traveling it was not planned trips and ended up being rather stressful. I definitely missed home much more than I thought. I've been home for the past two weeks and decided to take a break and refresh. I have a ton of posts to share with you all, I also may have picked up quite a few new things I can't wait to share! ^___^

This Junarose knotted skirt is one of my fave new key pieces, I brought it along on both of my trips because of a. how comfy it is and b. I can literally pair it with so many things. I decided to pair it with an acid washed crop, grid bag, my fave heels and my coin necklace. 

plus size fashion junarose skirt tied plus size knotted skirt grid purse plus size crop top plus size fashion junarose skirt tied plus size knotted skirt grid purse plus size crop top plus size fashion junarose skirt tied plus size knotted skirt grid purse plus size crop top plus size fashion junarose skirt tied plus size knotted skirt grid purse plus size crop top
Crop Top Thrifted/ Skirt Junarose/ Bag & Necklace Urban Outfitters/ Shoes New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment