-->


Twin Tuesdays 02; Overalls



For our second twin tuesdays~*~(edit: whoooops accidentally got confused with Alex and wrote out the wrong post... it's okay doe cause we're gonna just switch next Tuesday!) Alex and I wore the denim overalls/dungarees we picked up from Addition Elle a few months ago! They are seriously so cute and super comfy! We decided to pair it with fun food shirts(ultimate fat girls duh!)!

I was walking through the mall myself the other day and I was soo sooo proud of myself for leaving empty handed(being a shopping addict, this is a very hard and rare task), that is up until I saw this super adorable shirt peaking out at me from Journeys.... I just kinda couldn't say no.... it has cupcakes and donuts!!!

plus size fashion jessica ip clothes and shit plus size bloggers toronto plus size overalls dungarees addition elle denim overall shorts plus size fashion jessica ip clothes and shit plus size bloggers toronto plus size overalls dungarees addition elle denim overall shorts plus size fashion jessica ip clothes and shit plus size bloggers toronto plus size overalls dungarees addition elle denim overall shorts plus size fashion jessica ip clothes and shit plus size bloggers toronto plus size overalls dungarees addition elle denim overall shorts 
  •  Overalls Addition Elle
  • Top Journeys
  • Boots Forever21
plus size fashion jessica ip clothes and shit plus size bloggers toronto plus size overalls dungarees addition elle denim overall shortsBe sure to checkout Alex's post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment