-->


Hangtimes with Erica



Last week Erica of Erica Exposed and I decided to have an impromptu shopping trip around the mall before grabbing some Japanese for lunch! It was funny because Erica actually came down to my area to pick up a few things when normally we always hang downtown since everything's more convenient/Erica lives there too! It was odd but super fun since I got to show her a few spots in my area(the Japanese restaurant in this super random neighborhood is seriously soooo delicious)!

It was really hot this day so I decided to keep it simple with a tank top and sunnies from Forever21, skirt from New Look, necklace was a gift from Jayson, bag from Nastygal, and my holographic flats from PLNDR. I felt kinda like I had a weird shiny floral day maybe? I don't know haha I kinda just pulled everything together last second since Erica was waiting at the station and I couldn't find the initial outfit we had planned. :'(

plus size fashion clothes and shit jessica ip plus size bloggers, blogger babes, canada, toronto, plus size fashion clothes and shit jessica ip plus size bloggers, blogger babes, canada, toronto, plus size fashion clothes and shit jessica ip plus size bloggers, blogger babes, canada, toronto, plus size fashion clothes and shit jessica ip plus size bloggers, blogger babes, canada, toronto, plus size fashion clothes and shit jessica ip plus size bloggers, blogger babes, canada, toronto, plus size fashion clothes and shit jessica ip plus size bloggers, blogger babes, canada, toronto,
  • Tank & Sunnies Forever21
  • Purse Nastygal
  • Skirt New Look
  • Shoes PLNDR 
  • Necklace Gift from Jayson
plus size fashion clothes and shit jessica ip plus size bloggers, blogger babes, canada, toronto,

No comments:

Post a Comment