-->


feeling blue



By the end of my adventurous day with Alex(part one, two & three), I was pretty exhausted.
I decided to end the day super comfy and chose to wear my beautiful maxi from Forever21+! 
I then paired it with my two new vintage pieces, my new mood ring and fun crystal wire bracelet. I also chose to throw on my necklace from Urban Outfitters and my No She Didn't Lippy from Lime Crime. I love this lipstick so much, I actually am a huge fan bright fun lipsticks so this one was one of my first purchases, I am seriously in love with it!

How do you feel about coloured lippys? Let me know!

plus size fashion jessica ip forever 21 blue lipstick plus blogger toronto canada lime crime vintage plus size fashion jessica ip forever 21 blue lipstick plus blogger toronto canada lime crime vintage plus size fashion jessica ip forever 21 blue lipstick plus blogger toronto canada lime crime vintage plus size fashion jessica ip forever 21 blue lipstick plus blogger toronto canada lime crime vintage
  • Dress Forever21+
  • Necklace Urban Outfitters
  • Ring Vintage via Antique Store near the Cottage
  • Bracelet Value Village
  • No She Didn't Lime Crime
plus size fashion jessica ip forever 21 blue lipstick plus blogger toronto canada lime crime vintage Be sure to checkout Alex's post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment