-->


I wish I was Swimming



Part three of my adventurous day with Alex(part one two) was spent at my fave place, the
beach(are you even surprised after the amount of times I mentioned loving the pool/beach/giant bodies of water?)!!!!

Sadly the water was waaaaay too cold for us to go swimming in even though it was 28 degrees out. :(
Instead we made crafts by the water, basking in the glorious sunlight.~*~*~

I got my swimsuit from Forever21,necklace from Urban Outfitters, sunnies from Tokyo Fashion, and kimono from FatshionxChange!

Also, be sure to listen to my faave swimming song at the bottom of this post ^___^

plus size fashion plus size blogger Toronto Canada fatkini swimsuit full figure curvy  plus size fashion plus size blogger Toronto Canada fatkini swimsuit full figure curvy  plus size fashion plus size blogger Toronto Canada fatkini swimsuit full figure curvy  plus size fashion plus size blogger Toronto Canada fatkini swimsuit full figure curvy
  • Swimsuit Forever21+
  • Necklace Urban Outfitters
  • Kimono FatshionxChange
  • Sunnies Tokyo Fashion
  • Non Stop Summer Clutch Zara
  • Shorts New Look
plus size fashion plus size blogger Toronto Canada fatkini swimsuit full figure curvy  plus size fashion plus size blogger Toronto Canada fatkini swimsuit full figure curvy  plus size fashion plus size blogger Toronto Canada fatkini swimsuit full figure curvy    plus size fashion plus size blogger Toronto Canada fatkini swimsuit full figure curvy
I wish I was Swimming~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment