-->


No more Winter Woes

I am starting to finally appreciate the winter oddly enough, if even just a little bit.
I love wearing layers, and I've bought a beanie in practically every colour this winter.
I also think I may be appreciating it now, since the weather has finally shifted.
These photos are a little late, seeing as I took them two weekends ago when it was still practically freezing in Toronto.
The temperature was above negative the past few days and oh boy did I take advantage of it!
I really missed not having to wear pants/tights/ or leggings.

This outfit is made up of mostly Forever21, I took advantage of there recent 50% off sale, sale and bought this awesome coat. I seriously think they may possibly be one of my favourite stores, I always find such awesome things including this skirt and boots I got back when Forever21+ was Faith 21 and are still a wardrobe staple.

I feel like 2014 is the best year!! I'm just feeling super positive and have all these good vibes~*~~*~*~
But really, this year is going to be amazing, and it's only been 13 days in and i'm 100% convinced that this will be a fantastic year!!

xx

Jessica Ip,Plus size fashion, plus size blogger, orange beanie, plus size varsity jacket, floral skirt, boots, street style Jessica Ip,Plus size fashion, plus size blogger, orange beanie, plus size varsity jacket, floral skirt, boots, street style Jessica Ip,Plus size fashion, plus size blogger, orange beanie, plus size varsity jacket, floral skirt, boots, street style
  • Coat, Skirt & Boots Forever21
  • Leggings Thrift
  • Beanie H&M
Jessica Ip,Plus size fashion, plus size blogger, orange beanie, plus size varsity jacket, floral skirt, boots, street style

No comments:

Post a Comment