-->


Wantlist x Dreaming of Spring

I've decided i'm going to start posting my wantlists because I spend most hours of my day perusing the internet so, why not share some of the looks/outfits that I totally must resist spending all my money on.

I know I always complain about the weather but it's actually freezing in Toronto, flights we're cancelled and TTC has been hectic(read more here).
The weather has got me dreaming of Spring! No one can understand how much I love the Spring Season, the snow melts away, it's warm enough to wear the things I love, I'm not limited to being outside due the chance of freezing, I just love everything about it! Except for the rare deathly heat but, I'd still rather embrace the heat over frostbite anyday.

With Spring comes the pastels, the shorts, the skirts and just pretty much everything else I love.
That's why even though it's January 8th and -40, I couldn't resist showing you all one of my must have outfits for the Spring!
Mint is my favourite colour and i'm actually surprised I don't own a sweater in that colour(also my reasoning for why I must soon own one). I love Peter Pan Collars I just think they're so cute and pairing them with a cute bag, comfy sweater, shorts, knee highs and these beautiful Miista Cecilia boots make the perfect Spring outfit for me!
What are some of your Spring favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment