-->


I'M NOT SORRY

Happy New Year everyone!!!!! Hope you all had a great year and an even better upcoming one!

This was the first year in an exceptionally long time that I decided not to do anything special.
Previous years were filled with young drunken madness at Beeb'z house(tradition since high school) but I guess with age most of us have since let that fade(we are mature young adults nao ^_^).

I actually just had dinner at home with the family and then headed downtown for a teeny bit. Jayson and I ended up trying to head home before midnight but only made it to the station we parked the car at with a minute to spare till countdown. It sounds kinda boring but I thoroughly enjoyed myself, wouldn't have spent new years eve any other way.

Every yearly transition always gets me thinking about the previous year and what accomplishments, goals, and aspirations I had and where I am now.
I feel like I really grew and learned more about myself this year than I have in the last while, I've finally figured out what I want to do and it's set me off towards my future goals.
Overall 2013 was amazing and has got me exactly where I need to be, 2014 will be just as if not equally as amazing and I can't wait for all the upcoming changes/everything in store.

When I saw this sweater at Forever21 I just knew I had to have it, maybe it was because my give no fuck attitude told me I must wear this when i'm just in one of those moods.
Which I totally was, while thinking about this past year.
Sorry, I'M NOT SORRY.

Jessica Ip Clothes and Shit Plusblogger plusfashion plus size fashion plus size blogger psblogger velvet harem pants what I wore Forever21+ Forever21 Acne Atacoma i'm not sorry Jessica Ip Clothes and Shit Plusblogger plusfashion plus size fashion plus size blogger psblogger velvet harem pants what I wore Forever21+ Forever21 Acne Atacoma i'm not sorry Jessica Ip Clothes and Shit Plusblogger plusfashion plus size fashion plus size blogger psblogger velvet harem pants what I wore Forever21+ Forever21 Acne Atacoma i'm not sorry Jessica Ip Clothes and Shit Plusblogger plusfashion plus size fashion plus size blogger psblogger velvet harem pants what I wore Forever21+ Forever21 Acne Atacoma i'm not sorry Jessica Ip Clothes and Shit Plusblogger plusfashion plus size fashion plus size blogger psblogger velvet harem pants what I wore Forever21+ Forever21 Acne Atacoma i'm not sorry

4 comments:

  1. love love love that look!! you look gorgeous hon !:D

    check my blog too if you want: http://ninahardy.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater girl! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete