-->


Work Attire with Suzy Shier+


As I mentioned previously, I spent a good portion of the past few years working as a receptionist. I was never much for dressing appropriately back then and I'd like to think it was due to the lack of genuinely nice plus size work wear! I spent two weeks searching for nice professional work clothes prior to getting my first receptionist job and couldn't find one nice thing - that fit! I ended up wearing a mix of anything I wanted, which I definitely shouldn't have done.

Luckily, Dr. S (the first office I worked for) let me shoot a more work-appropriate outfit in the office after hours. I'm wearing head to toe Suzy Shier+! They have some amazing work pieces, I fell in love with this gorgeous lilac blouse($30) and paired it with a blazer, pants and cut out heels from Suzy Shier! I'm loving this office look! What do you think?

All feedback for Suzy Shier+ is welcome here, plusfeedback@suzyshier.ca!!!
plus size fashion plus size work wear work appropriate plus size blazer work pants toronto canada suzy shier plus plus size fashion plus size work wear work appropriate plus size blazer work pants toronto canada suzy shier plus plus size fashion plus size work wear work appropriate plus size blazer work pants toronto canada suzy shier plus plus size fashion plus size work wear work appropriate plus size blazer work pants toronto canada suzy shier plus plus size fashion plus size work wear work appropriate plus size blazer work pants toronto canada suzy shier plus
Blouse, Blazer, Pants and Shoes c/o Suzy Shier+/ Necklace H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment