-->


June via Instagram!



As you may or may not know, I'm a huge fan of Instagram. It's definitely my favourite social media! I thought I'd try something new and share my monthly Instagram pictures for those of you who may not use Instagram!
June was pretty amazing; the weather was fantastic, got to eat a ton of delish foods,  did my fave thing ever ~*~swimming~*~,  hung out with baes, met the cutest pride pug, left for Hong Kong and wore some of my fave pieces! June was awesome and I am stoked for July! Be sure to follow me on instagram: @theinbetweenie! :D

2 comments:

  1. I and also my pals happened to be checking out the nice tips and hints on the website then instantly came up with a terrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the site owner for those secrets. Most of the women ended up warmed to learn all of them and have seriously been taking pleasure in those things. Appreciate your actually being quite considerate as well as for choosing some superior resources most people are really wanting to be informed on. My personal sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to you sooner. nayashopi

    ReplyDelete