-->


100 Days of Summer!

plus size fashion plus size dresses summer 2015 yarn dress tatyana boutique fashion summer plus size canada toronto colourful It's the first official day of Summer!!!~*~*~ You may not know this but Summer is my absolute favourite season of all seasons! I would prefer to endure the ~*sometimes*~ unbearable heat over winter any day! Also, a huge majority of my closet is only Summer appropriate which ends up with me challenging myself every year to wear something new every single day during the few short months of my fave season. This year is no different except, I plan on having a new post for every single day of this glorious Summer!!! I've been planning it for a while and I'm super stoked to share something new with you all every single day! I have a lot of fun things planned! ^__^

For my first post of the series, I decided to wear my new gorgeous yarn dress from Tatyana which I picked up last month while I was in LA. I'm seriously in love with it! It was the intricate yarn detailing and gorgeous colors that had me gravitating straight towards it. It's was also screaming ~*~FUN SUMMER VIBEZ~*~ and I knew it had to be mine! I paired it with my iridescent crystal necklace, holographic heels and my favourite yellow "NON STOP SUMMER CLUTCH/HAVE FUN" clutch from Zara. plus size fashion plus size dresses summer 2015 yarn dress tatyana boutique fashion summer plus size canada toronto colourful plus size fashion plus size dresses summer 2015 yarn dress tatyana boutique fashion summer plus size canada toronto colourful plus size fashion plus size dresses summer 2015 yarn dress tatyana boutique fashion summer plus size canada toronto colourful plus size fashion plus size dresses summer 2015 yarn dress tatyana boutique fashion summer plus size canada toronto colourful plus size fashion plus size dresses summer 2015 yarn dress tatyana boutique fashion summer plus size canada toronto colourful
Dress Tatyana Boutique La/ Shoes Missguided/ Clutch Zara/ Necklace Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment