-->


Glimpse of Hong Kong

I'm heading back to Hong Kong this week till August and I thought I'd share a little glimpse of my last trip. I honestly didn't get the chance to do much while I was there and I'm hopeful that this time around will be different. I love Hong Kong, it's so far from Toronto and I love that it's ~*alive*~ 24/7, I spent most of my time with family and going on walks anywhere the mid level escalators (did I mention that, that is a thing?? I LOVE how you can go from our house down a mountain on a bunch of escalators) took me. I also realized I didn't take that many pictures, I was just too busy and constantly on the go. I'm planning on making more of an effort of capturing my fun trip this time!

Top Thrift/ Pants Penningtons/ Bag & Necklace Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment