-->


Festival Season


It's Festival Season!!! Junarose sent me a few pieces to style a fun festival look and this is what I came up with using their Lace Trim Kimono and Suede Skirt, I was worried the skirt would be too warm but it's surprisingly not too bad. Since it's always really warm/sometimes deathly hot during festival season, I opted to not wear a top. Instead, I wore a bralette (sold out, available in white here) underneath the airy kimono and used some of my crystal accessories. I feel like the look came together exactly how I wanted too. At the end of the day I ended up wishing I really was at a festival (WayHome this Summer ^__^)!
Junarose Plus Size Fashion theinbetweenie Jessica Ip Clothes and Shit Plus Size kimono suede skirt bralette torrid plus size festival fashion canada Junarose Plus Size Fashion theinbetweenie Jessica Ip Clothes and Shit Plus Size kimono suede skirt bralette torrid plus size festival fashion canada Junarose Plus Size Fashion theinbetweenie Jessica Ip Clothes and Shit Plus Size kimono suede skirt bralette torrid plus size festival fashion canada Junarose Plus Size Fashion theinbetweenie Jessica Ip Clothes and Shit Plus Size kimono suede skirt bralette torrid plus size festival fashion canada Junarose Plus Size Fashion theinbetweenie Jessica Ip Clothes and Shit Plus Size kimono suede skirt bralette torrid plus size festival fashion canada
Kimono and Skirt c/o Junarose/ Bralette Torrid/ Shoes Aldo (similar here)/ Necklace c/o Charlotte Russe/ Ring Vintage/ Bracelets Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment