-->


Why I Love Denim Culottes!

Yours Clothing Denim Culotte Lace Bardot Top When I saw these Denim Culottes on Yours Clothing a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't quite sure how I felt about them. On one hand I love culottes, and Yours Clothing was where I got my first pair! However, the stock photo did it no justice which made me think about how a lot of my favourite pieces looked blah or whatever in stock photos and/or on the hangers yet, are now my favourite pieces and if I hadn't just went for my sometimes ~*compulsive decisions*~ I wouldn't have these wonderful things. This, in turn, wavered my feelings towards seeing all the potential in these denim culottes and trusting my initial gut instinct which was that I thought they looked very interesting, and I'm so happy I did! They're super comfortable, not a heavy denim, not super tight or clingy (like regular denim), really airy and actually looks like regular culottes, unlike a few different pairs I've tried on before. I can't wait to wear them in the Summer, the outfit ideas are endless since they're literally the comfiest and nicest denim pants to wear! I paired it with the Lace Bardot Top, and some ~*~mermaid accessories~*~!!
What are your thoughts on Denim Culottes? Do you love them as much as I now do?
Yours Clothing Denim Culotte Pus Size Lace Bardot Top Jessica Ip theinbetweenie plus size fashion toronto canada blogger Yours Clothing Denim Culotte mermaid clutch iridescent scales steven madden Plus Size Lace Bardot Top Jessica Ip theinbetweenie plus size fashion toronto canada blogger Yours Clothing Denim Culotte Plus Size Lace Bardot Top mermaid clutch iridescent scales steven madden Jessica Ip theinbetweenie plus size fashion toronto canada blogger Yours Clothing Denim Culotte Plus Size Lace Bardot Top mermaid clutch iridescent scales steven madden Jessica Ip theinbetweenie plus size fashion toronto canada blogger Yours Clothing Denim Culotte Plus Size Lace Bardot Top mermaid clutch iridescent scales steven madden Jessica Ip theinbetweenie plus size fashion toronto canada blogger
Lace Bardot Top and Denim Culottes c/o Yours Clothing/ Shoes Steve Madden/ Necklace Kastor & Pollux/ Mermaid Clutch New Look/ Watch FitBit

No comments:

Post a Comment