-->


Caped Out


This look was actually supposed to be a part of Allie and I's twinsie series with Yours Clothing but sadly, we've both been so busy since before the holidays we hadn't had a chance to get together to shoot it. I also knew by the time I came back from Hong Kong the weather would be shifting into Spring, therefore deeming my adorable cape unnecessary. I'm in love with this cape, I ended up buying an almost identical one in white seeing as how I loved it so much, it's just so easy to throw over practically everything. Underneath my cape, I'm wearing their High Neck Swing Dress with Lace Sleeves, a necklace from Urban Outfitters and my fave booties from New Look.
Yours Clothing Faux Fur Cape Lace Dress Plus Size Fashion Toronto Canadian Plus Size Fashion Yours Clothing Faux Fur Cape Lace Dress Plus Size Fashion Toronto Canadian Plus Size Fashion Yours Clothing Faux Fur Cape Lace Dress Plus Size Fashion Toronto Canadian Plus Size Fashion Yours Clothing Faux Fur Cape Lace Dress Plus Size Fashion Toronto Canadian Plus Size Fashion Yours Clothing Faux Fur Cape Lace Dress Plus Size Fashion Toronto Canadian Plus Size Fashion Yours Clothing Faux Fur Cape Lace Dress Plus Size Fashion Toronto Canadian Plus Size Fashion Yours Clothing Faux Fur Cape Lace Dress Plus Size Fashion Toronto Canadian Plus Size Fashion Yours Clothing Faux Fur Cape Lace Dress Plus Size Fashion Toronto Canadian Plus Size Fashion
Cape & High Neck Swing Dress c/o Yours Clothing/ Necklace Urban Outfitters/ Shoes New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment