-->


A Week in Modamix| Monday

Modamix
I was beyond thrilled when Modamix sent me a box filled with pieces from their Resort Collection! I was even more thrilled when I found out a week later I would be heading to Hong Kong (perfect place to shoot these looks)! It felt pretty liberating not having to worry too much about what I would pack since I already had so many pieces ready to go! Over the past week, I was decked out in Modamix pieces and I can't wait to share all these looks with you all!

Last Monday I wore the stunning yet simple Aria Shirt Dress, paired with my cute lil Marc Jacobs necklace that Erica got me for Christmas and my fave heels. I did not wear the heels out since I had to walk a lot (sidenote: in Hong Kong you get so much walking done that pretty much everyone is always wearing running shoes). The dress was perfect for a nice day of exploring in Kowloon!
Modamix plus size fashion toronto canada hong kong Modamix Fashion Plus Size Button Dress Aria Dress Modamix plus size fashion toronto canada hong kong Modamix Fashion Plus Size Button Dress Aria Dress Modamix plus size fashion toronto canada hong kong Modamix Fashion Plus Size Button Dress Aria Dress Modamix plus size fashion toronto canada hong kong Modamix Fashion Plus Size Button Dress Aria Dress
Aria Shirt Dress c/o Modamix/ Necklace Marc Jacobs/ Heels New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment