-->


A Week in Modamix| Tuesday


One of the things I've noticed over my many trips to Hong Kong was how normal it is to be wearing business suits/business attire all the time. I thought it was pretty weird at first when I saw my Dad wearing suits and dress shoes daily (even when it was 90% humidity and 44 degrees outside), I then came to realize that this was actually quite common and learned the hard way when I was waaay underdressed for a few meetings over the Summer. This time around, I told myself I would not let that be the case and packed the Amelia Striped Crepe Top, Zara Cigarette Ankle Pants  and, Cobalt Blazer (similar here) from Modamix as my go-to business casual look! I ended up wearing this last Tuesday for a meeting and I felt super ~*profesh*~ yet, still very much me.
Modamix plus size fashion toronto canada hong kong Modamix Fashion Plus Size business wear Modamix plus size fashion toronto canada hong kong Modamix Fashion Plus Size business wear Modamix plus size fashion toronto canada hong kong Modamix Fashion Plus Size business wear Modamix plus size fashion toronto canada hong kong Modamix Fashion Plus Size business wear
Amelia Striped Crepe TopZara Cigarette Ankle Pants and Cobalt Blazer (similar here) c/o Modamix/ Necklace H&M/ Shoes Gift from Cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment