-->


Jumping for Jumpsuits


For the third day of NYFW, my bae Allie finally arrived after a much-delayed flight. We grabbed some delicious shawarma down the street from our apartment before heading out on an ~*~adventure~*~.

I ended up wearing my new Lace and Mesh Jumpsuit from Charlotte Russe Plus and paired it with a floral necklace from H&M, my grid bag from Urban Outfitters, and cut out heels from Aldo. I'm loving this jumpsuit, it's super cute/adorable while also being classy/fancy enough for more formal events. It's funny because I'm not typically much of  a jumpsuit fan but, after trying this one on, I'm definitely going to be giving them more of a chance.
What are your thoughts on jumpsuits? Yay or Nay?

plus size fashion charlotte russe plus new york plus size fashion plus size bodysuit plus size romper plus size onesie fat fashoin plus size fashion charlotte russe plus new york plus size fashion plus size bodysuit plus size romper plus size onesie fat fashoin plus size fashion charlotte russe plus new york plus size fashion plus size bodysuit plus size romper plus size onesie fat fashoin plus size fashion charlotte russe plus new york plus size fashion plus size bodysuit plus size romper plus size onesie fat fashoin
Lace and Mesh Jumpsuit c/o Charlotte Russe Plus/ Bag Urban Outfitters/ Necklace H&M/ Shoes ALDO


No comments:

Post a Comment