-->


Autumn is a Second Spring

Voodoo Vixen Faith Dress
I ended up wearing this adorable Faith dress from Voodoo Vixen to Thanksgiving a couple of weeks ago! I actually received it in the Summer and had wanted to bring it to my cottage retreat but since the dress is actually quite warm for looking so cute n summery I held off until the weather got chillier. I think it's the cutest dress and I really appreciated the sweetness of it (if that make sense?)!

Also, I had an identical lipstick to match the cute flowers on the dress so that was perfect!
"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."
Albert Camus
plus size fashion blogger toronto canada voodoo vixen plus size dress floral cute iridescent plus size fashion blogger toronto canada voodoo vixen plus size dress floral cute iridescent plus size fashion blogger toronto canada voodoo vixen plus size dress floral cute iridescent plus size fashion blogger toronto canada voodoo vixen plus size dress floral cute iridescent
Faith Dress c/o Voodoo Vixen/ Vintage Pearl Necklace/ Iridescent Shoes ShoeDazzle


No comments:

Post a Comment