-->


Missguided Plus

junarose missguided plus
It was freezing outside on Saturday and although the weather said it was going to be a snowstorm, it actually was just a ton of snow that then turned into rain later on in the day. I attempted at taking some photos outside but it was just too terribz so, we ended up taking some inside at this basement loft space downtown.

I've been a longtime fan of Missguided! Up until recently I could only purchase their accessories/shoes and dream over their gorgeous pieces. Not anymore my friends, they now have a plus line and I'm loving it so far! I picked up a few pieces a few weeks ago and I can't wait to share them all with you! I'm wearing their selfie slogan tee, it's super comfy. I paired it with my Junarose check coatigan, my leggings and velvet skirt from forever21+ ( seriously such a steal for $10), my thrifted gold cuff, black new look boots, my new fave necklace from h&m and of course my favourite "I want to be a mermaid" beanie!

What are your thoughts on Missguided+ line? Any pieces you must have???
junarose check sweater missguided plus no one gives a damn, plus size fashion, toronto canada, plus size blogger, fatshion junarose check sweater missguided plus no one gives a damn, plus size fashion, toronto canada, plus size blogger, fatshion junarose check sweater missguided plus no one gives a damn, plus size fashion, toronto canada, plus size blogger, fatshion junarose check sweater missguided plus no one gives a damn, plus size fashion, toronto canada, plus size blogger, fatshion

junarose check sweater missguided plus no one gives a damn, plus size fashion, toronto canada, plus size blogger, fatshion

No comments:

Post a Comment