-->


Murale Fab and Free

I recently purchased a few things from Murale, they are currently having there Fab and Free deal which is basically spend over $125, and get $288 worth of stuff. I thought it was a really good deal and realized that I wanted quite a few new things anyways, so it made perfect sense to shop!
Thus my little makeup haul!
I am absolutely in love with the things I purchased, they are amazing and although this was one of my most recent pricey purchases(I rarely spend money on makeup) I am so happy I did!


Packaged things

Benefit Fake Up Concealer, I really love this because it's so easy to use(I use it everyday now) and it also moisturizes your skin which is essential!
Benefit Double the Real Mascara, this is great probably the best mascara i've ever used, it actually makes my short eyelashes more noticeable.
Stila Convertible lip and cheek color in Poppy, I've also been using this on the daily! I love it because the colour is so great on both my lips and cheeks, this is probably the most used out of my purchases.
Deborah Lippmann Wicked Game Nailpolish
Matte FX Oil Absorbing Powder, I really like this one because I have super shiny skin so this helps tone down the shine of my skin a loooooooot.
This is the bag that came with the Fab and Free deal, it's a pretty convenient makeup bag for me since it can carry so much.

All the Fab and Free goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment