-->


A Week in Modamix| Wednesday


Another very common thing in Hong Kong is people decked out in athletic wear most times of the day, granted, seeing as how you're constantly doing so much walking in a day it makes sense.
I've been pushing myself this trip to continuously walk to different parts of Hong Kong Island that I haven't been too before and I've been loving it! That's why last Wednesday when I went for a good 4-hour walk I decided to put on my new Leah Honeycomb Mesh Bomber from Modamix, which is definitely my most worn item from the pieces Modamix sent me (I've been wearing it every night for my night walks).
Modamix Leah Honeycomb Jacket Plus Size Fashion activewear no days off sports bra forever 21 joggers adidas metal toe ponyhair Modamix Leah Honeycomb Jacket Plus Size Fashion activewear no days off sports bra forever 21 joggers adidas metal toe ponyhair Modamix Leah Honeycomb Jacket Plus Size Fashion activewear no days off sports bra forever 21 joggers adidas metal toe ponyhair Modamix Leah Honeycomb Jacket Plus Size Fashion activewear no days off sports bra forever 21 joggers adidas metal toe ponyhair Modamix Leah Honeycomb Jacket Plus Size Fashion activewear no days off sports bra forever 21 joggers adidas metal toe ponyhair Modamix Leah Honeycomb Jacket Plus Size Fashion activewear no days off sports bra forever 21 joggers adidas metal toe ponyhair Modamix Leah Honeycomb Jacket Plus Size Fashion activewear no days off sports bra forever 21 joggers adidas metal toe ponyhair No Days Off Bra (sold out, similar here) Forever21+Leah Honeycomb Mesh Bomber c/o Modamix/ Capri Joggers Addition Elle (sold out, similar here)/ Metal Toe Pony Hair Adidas/ Charge HR Activity and Heart Rate Tracker Fitbit

No comments:

Post a Comment