-->


Home for the Holidays Preview

A few weeks ago I was invited to Brill Communications Home For the Holidays Preview!
I had a super busy day full of previews and brought along my beautiful big brown bag to carry everything in..sadly that was the last time I was able to use it... it completely destroyed on this hot and busy day(i.e. the straps broke completely off from being too heavy and I had to hold it funny).
The first preview of the day was Home for the Holidays! I always get excited since I get to see all the upcoming fun things at Addition Elle!!! I was not disappointed instead, I felt the need for winter to be here already! I've been really impressed with Addition Elle for the past year, I went from legitimately never shopping there, to becoming a platinum member. I felt the need to take all these lovely pieces home! A ton of other brands/companies were there as well including Miyu Beauty(review coming soon♥), Softlips, Tristan, Rimowa, Nespresso, Calgon, Conair(True Glow review coming soon), Josephson Opticians, and a few others!
Post is extremely photo heavy! Give it some time to load ;) ~*~*~*~

Addition Elle
addition elle winter 2014 preview home for the holidays canada plus size fashion addition elle winter 2014 preview home for the holidays canada plus size fashion addition elle winter 2014 preview home for the holidays canada plus size fashion addition elle winter 2014 preview home for the holidays canada plus size fashion Need the dress on the left asap!!!!
addition elle winter 2014 preview home for the holidays canada plus size fashion  Yessir this is all going into my closet..
addition elle winter 2014 preview home for the holidays canada plus size fashion I'm a huuuge fan of the harem pants + sweater look... pretty much all you will be seeing me in this upcoming fall
addition elle winter 2014 preview home for the holidays canada plus size fashion I've also started running for the past few months, which means I am in need of more workout clothes!!~*~ I'm already a huuuuge fan of Addition Elle's Nola line(I've never found anything as comfy/breathable/amazing), can't wait to add these to my running clothes as well(although technically as soon as the snow starts.. I probably won't be running outside)!
addition elle winter 2014 preview home for the holidays canada plus size fashion addition elle winter 2014 preview home for the holidays canada plus size fashion Addition Elle is collaborating with Sam Edelman this year!!! Amaaaaze shoes are coming!! :D
addition elle winter 2014 preview home for the holidays canada plus size fashion Erica of Erica Exposed, Amarina of Ursa Major+, Rosalyn from AE and myself watching the upcoming commercial(I seriously loooooooove it!! absolutely adorable)!
addition elle winter 2014 preview home for the holidays canada plus size fashion addition elle winter 2014 preview home for the holidays canada plus size fashion
My lovely blogger babes and I 
miyu beauty tea
Miyu Beauty
miyu beauty tea miyu beauty tea
The Miyu pairing is amazing!! I've started drinking the Hydrate tea on a daily basis and I am in loooove, can't wait to try the Refresh! Also, I need one of these cool jars asap for a tea party!~* 
josephson winter 2014
Josephson 
josephson winter 2014 josephson winter 2014
Doesn't Jayson look adorable?!?!? Oddly enough he reminds me of Papa Ip!~
tristan winter 2014
Tristan
tristan winter 2014

Softlips
soft lips cubes softlips cube
Calgon
calgon

calgon

  • Top Forever21+
  • Skirt New Look
  • Sandals Call it Spring
  • Purse Modcloth
  • Vesperia Necklace Kastor & Pollux

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is so darling, I adore it on you!! I'm jealous of all these events!! Vancouver never seems to have anything like it {or at least to my knowledge! haha!}

    <3
    margot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Dang don't be jelly! Come visit Toronto so we can hang /// go to these events togetha!! ♥♥♥

      Delete