-->


SexyPlus Clothing Fall Preview


Earlier this month I was invited to the SexyPlus Clothing Fall Preview Blogger Event by wonderful owner Stefanie Augusteijn! She had a perfect little get together in her Mississauga store. It was so nice seeing all my fellow Toronto blogger babes and a perfect opportunity to get to know all the bloggers I hadn’t had a chance to meet yet! 

I love Stefanie’s outlook on the body positive community – we should all work together! I agree with this attitude 100%, a strong community supports and loves one another.

I hadn’t had a chance to make it out to the store before but, I’m so glad I finally did!!! I was surrounded by lovely Joseph Ribkoff dresses, Tierra Sedgemore Size Sexy tees and a ton of other gorgeous pieces! I fell in love with quite a few dresses and I can’t wait to return with my mum (who had to call Stefanie the day after the event to find some Joseph Ribkoff dresses). 


Stefanie put a lot of work into getting this event together, I was so impressed with all the details and little touches: the adorable pink patio set outside, all the beautiful body positive artwork (be sure to check out the bathroom), the awesome change room including a robe and heels for trying things on and best of all the coolest cake ever - a blogger cake with all the social media logos on it by the incredible Cakestar!!! All the jewelry was made by talented Maryanne of My Beaded Designs!

Photos were taken by the lovely Rebecca Northcott Photography, Peter & Erica (this was the first event I actually didn’t take any photos since I was enjoying myself too much)!
plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babesErica of Erica Exposed, Karen of Curvy Canadian and I being hilarious ^__^ ♥
plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babes Stefanie owner of SexyPlus Clothing, Erica and I  plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babes plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babes Annika of Candi Apple Couture and Thera of Cloud14+ having a lovely chat plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babes Lisa of Ginger Wont Snap and I ♥plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babes Tierra Sedgemore's Size Sexy tee! plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babes Irene of Petite Plus, Meow and I plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babes Twinning with Lisa! plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babes adorable social media cake by Cakestar!plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babes  Tierra Sedgemore!!plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babes Gorgeous Joseph Ribkoff dress that I fell in love with - I'm coming back for youuuu~*~ plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babes Sarah of Big Hips Red Lips and I in some maad cute dresses!plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babes
plus size fashion toronto canada sexy plus plus size blogger babes

  • Top New Look
  • Skirt & Shoes Forever21
  • Necklace Kastor & Pollux
  • Bag Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment