-->


p i n e a p p l e


While I was on vacation a few weeks ago Jayson and I decided to visit the infamous mines close by. The cool thing about it is that it's filled up with water and it's just so beautiful!! My sister told me how she had visited and actually went up close(the area is gated so no one can enter). We seriously attempted at finding this secret hole in the fence but we couldn't find it and I was getting eaten alive by mosquitoes.  It's seriously gorgeous and I plan on attempting another visit to find this said hole in the fall.

I have been gravitating towards food clothing a ton lately, I've especially loved all things pineapple!!! As you can see I have both an awesome pineapple tank from Forever21(I picked it up in the Men's section for $10) and pineapple shoes from Call it Spring(for $14)! I've been finding amazing bargains lately. I paired my fun pineapple themed outfit with a simple skirt from New Look and my cute smiley face necklace from Nasty Gal.

plus size fashion pineapple pineapples toronto canada jessica ip plus size pineapple shirt, pineapple shoes plus size fashion pineapple pineapples toronto canada jessica ip plus size pineapple shirt, pineapple shoes plus size fashion pineapple pineapples toronto canada jessica ip plus size pineapple shirt, pineapple shoes plus size fashion pineapple pineapples toronto canada jessica ip plus size pineapple shirt, pineapple shoes
  • Tank Forever21
  • Skirt New Look
  • Shoes Call it Spring
  • Necklace NastyGal




plus size fashion pineapple pineapples toronto canada jessica ip plus size pineapple shirt, pineapple shoes

2 comments: