-->


you're my favourite place

plus size fashion thrift jessica ip clothes and shit plus size blogger canada toronto forever21 plus urban outfitters 
A few weekends ago I celebrated Victoria Day doing fireworks and having some dranks by the ultimate drink maker/bartender/*fancy* mixologist/etc, Christopher!
I personally think I may be allergic to alcohol(my face gets the asian redness except x32943209483209 times worse than the average asian). I also really tend to hate the taste of alcohol.
What can I say? I've never really enjoyed alcoholic beverages too much.
Chris seriously makes the best drinks! Not only do they a) they never ever make me feel dehydrated/terrible/vomit and b) I actually don't turn tooooo red from his drinks and c) I can't even taste the alcohol(since he knows I can't stand it).

I ended up doing a ton of fireworks and it was pretty great since I haven't gotten to do any in a couple of years. We took my niece with us and it was the first time she absolutely loved it! She's adorable and for some reason seriously always wants to do peace signs in every picture! She's supa kawaii!~~*

plus size fashion thrift jessica ip clothes and shit plus size blogger canada toronto forever21 plus urban outfitters plus size fashion thrift jessica ip clothes and shit plus size blogger canada toronto forever21 plus urban outfitters plus size fashion thrift jessica ip clothes and shit plus size blogger canada toronto forever21 plus urban outfitters plus size fashion thrift jessica ip clothes and shit plus size blogger canada toronto forever21 plus urban outfitters plus size fashion thrift jessica ip clothes and shit plus size blogger canada toronto forever21 plus urban outfitters plus size fashion thrift jessica ip clothes and shit plus size blogger canada toronto forever21 plus urban outfitters plus size fashion thrift jessica ip clothes and shit plus size blogger canada toronto forever21 plus urban outfitters
  • Tie Dye Crop Thrift
  • Harem Pants & Denim Jacket Forever21+
  • Shoes New Look
  • Necklace Urban Outfitters
plus size fashion thrift jessica ip clothes and shit plus size blogger canada toronto forever21 plus urban outfitters plus size fashion thrift jessica ip clothes and shit plus size blogger canada toronto forever21 plus urban outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment