-->


Addition Elle High-Low Chambray Skirt

Addition Elle High-Low Chambray Skirt plus size fashion fatshion jessica ip clothes and shit

I fell in loveeeeeee with the Addition Elle High-Low Chambray Skirt when I laid eyes on it back in February at the AE summer'14 preview.
I knew it had to get in my wardrobe asap, and was anticipating sooo hard for the day it came out(I'm not even over exaggerating, you have no idea how many times I would either tell Jayson or Jess I needed it nowww and pretty much everytime I went into Addition Elle I would ask the closest sales associate if they knew when it would come out haha).
It's been perfect for the Spring(although as of yesterday it seems as if Summer has already hit), I can pair it with pretty much any top and it's super comfy!


Addition Elle High-Low Chambray Skirt plus size fashion fatshion jessica ip clothes and shit Addition Elle High-Low Chambray Skirt plus size fashion fatshion jessica ip clothes and shit Addition Elle High-Low Chambray Skirt plus size fashion fatshion jessica ip clothes and shit




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment