-->


Shenanigans with Beebz

Last week I hungout with Beebz, for those of you who don't know Bianca is one half of the amazing duo, Kastor & Pollux.

Unlike my title, we weren't really up to any shenanigans. In fact, quite the opposite.
We ended up running some errands Bianca needed to finish down on Queen then headed over to the giant Rich Tree at the Eaton Centre for some lunch(I kinda love their sweet potato fries).
Afterwards she had to finish the rest of her classes and came over to Jess' after to hang some more.
I always cherish the time I spend with Bianca, it's always fun and I always miss my bibi(she's seriously the busiest person I know, I have no idea how she manages; school, kp, a fiancee, multiple jobs and a social life on top of that, KUDOS GERL).
Can't wait till we hang again soon,

ps. it was her birthday on the 11th(wooo we're getting so old now)!
pps.HAPPY BELATED BERZDAI M'LUV!!!
 

jessica ip plus size fashion toronto fashion bianca venerayan street style holographic shoes embellishments jessica ip plus size fashion toronto fashion bianca venerayan street style holographic shoes embellishments jessica ip plus size fashion toronto fashion bianca venerayan street style holographic shoes embellishments
i luv u gerljessica ip plus size fashion toronto fashion bianca venerayan street style holographic shoes embellishments 
  •  Sweater CNE
  • Leggings New Look
  • Holographic Sneaker Wedges Shoe Dazzle
  • Vesperia Necklace Kastor & Pollux
 jessica ip plus size fashion toronto fashion bianca venerayan street style holographic shoes embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment