-->


lavender

Happy Tuesday! I'm gonna keep this short since Chris just came over, I took these photos last week and I've spent most of this past season wearing harem pants and some type of sweater plus a beanie. Since it started getting warmer I decided to pair it with one of my favourite tops, you might remember it from here.
This is seriously the comfiest outfit, I actually wore it to go get groceries and my boyfriend's brothers birthday dinner. My shoes are borrowed from my sister(none of my sneaker wedges looked as good) and because I felt like wearing fun lipstick, I wore Lavender lipstick. My lippy is Barry M Lip Paint in Lavender.

plus size fashion plus style jessica ip streetstyle plus size harem pants studded sneaker wedges plus size fashion plus style jessica ip streetstyle plus size harem pants studded sneaker wedges plus size fashion plus style jessica ip streetstyle plus size harem pants studded sneaker wedges plus size fashion plus style jessica ip streetstyle plus size harem pants studded sneaker wedges
  •  Top New Look
  • Harem Pants Forever21+
  • Necklace River Island via ASOS
  • Studded Sneaker Wedges Aldo via Sarah 
  • Lavender Barry M Lip Paint
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. girl i need to try that lip paint sometime! i love it on you, looking good xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks luv <3
      for sureee, i'm in loooove made me more tempted to purchase the lime crime ones i've been lusting after, especially the new velvetines

      Delete