-->


s u n n i e s

Since the start of my March Break(I work with children so I get it off) i've been sick and all my plans had to be rescheduled. I've been mostly sleeping and trying to get better.
I'm too exhausted to do anything. :(

Last Sunday I was obviously at Jess' and Cal came over! We all wore sunnies since it was so nice out! I was so sad that i've lost my favourite sunnies at Chris' house a few weeks ago I ended up getting this pair at Forever21! We attempted at making some clay things but, they all ended up breaking.. so we shall attempt at it again soon!

Anyways, gonna nap again now!
xx

plus size fashion, plus size blogger, clothes and shit, jessica ip, full figured fashion, mink pink, cute plus size fashion plus size fashion, plus size blogger, clothes and shit, jessica ip, full figured fashion, mink pink, cute plus size fashion plus size fashion, plus size blogger, clothes and shit, jessica ip, full figured fashion, mink pink, cute plus size fashion
  • Sweater MinkPink
  • Sunnies & Leggings Forever21
  • Boots ShoeDazzle
  • Necklace Thrift
 plus size fashion, plus size blogger, clothes and shit, jessica ip, full figured fashion, mink pink, cute plus size fashion plus size fashion, plus size blogger, clothes and shit, jessica ip, full figured fashion, mink pink, cute plus size fashion plus size fashion, plus size blogger, clothes and shit, jessica ip, full figured fashion, mink pink, cute plus size fashion Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment