-->


all i wanna do is

I recently picked up a second job so i've been super busy making dat gwop,
you know, but really it's been a little stressful i'm super tired.
Anyways if you didn't know this Sunday you can shop my closet~*~*~*~ 
along with other plus size Toronto bloggers!
come out and meet me and shop!
More information here
About a month ago I splurged on the Drop Dead Sale!!
My boyfriend and I bought matching tanks, I seriously love it.
Since normally Jayson takes all my photos we asked my friend Josh to take some of us, We took some together too.
Also, if you haven't noticed i'm totally in love/obsessed with colour leaks... so don't expect them to disappear anytime soon (sorry if you hate them :( )
also got these sunnies for like $3 in china town still don't know if i like them yet, what do you think?



  •  Tank Drop Dead
  • Sunnies China Town
  • Chain New Look
  • Shorts Forever21
  • Socks & Shoes Thrift


Twins!!! 


Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment