-->


Summer Set with Society+


I fell in love with this adorable Jessica Kane set from Society+, I knew it needed to be mine and was thrilled when they reached out to see if I'd like to style a few pieces back in June. I was so excited to try the crop top (available in black, navy and red) on, it's been one of my wardrobe staples since! I felt super feminine and decided to pair the set with a floral choker, holographic shell bag, and holographic heels. I felt super ~*angelic, forest fairy, mermaid*~? If that even makes sense? Doesn't matter, I loved it.
society plus plus size fashion society+ society plus plus size fashion society+ society plus plus size fashion society+ society plus plus size fashion society+ society plus plus size fashion society+ society plus plus size fashion society+
Jessica Kane Crop Top (available in blacknavy and red) and Skirt (sold out available in black, similar hereSociety+ /Foral Choker Shop Space Trash/ Shell Bag Skinnydip London/ Heels Missguided

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous, everything matches perfectly! I just received the same crop top in white and enjoy to style it :)

    ReplyDelete