-->


royal blues


This is another look from Fashion to Figure that I was supposed to wear in Hong Kong (and sadly couldn't) and had to wait till the weather was warmer to wear here. I've been under the "royal blues" for the past little while and I'm trying my best to feel like a ~*human*~ again and decided to dress up and go for a stroll (although I swapped out the heels for running shoes). I love the circle midi skirt (sold out, other colors available here) and since it's in royal blue, I decided it was perfect for how I was feeling. I paired it with the geometric mesh top (sold out, available in white here), heels, a vintage bow necklace, and my adorable telephone clutch!
plus size fashion fashion to figure midi skirt crop top telephon bag torrid jessica ip clothes and shit plus size fashion fashion to figure midi skirt crop top telephon bag torrid jessica ip clothes and shit plus size fashion fashion to figure midi skirt crop top telephon bag torrid jessica ip clothes and shit plus size fashion fashion to figure midi skirt crop top telephon bag torrid jessica ip clothes and shit plus size fashion fashion to figure midi skirt crop top telephon bag torrid jessica ip clothes and shit plus size fashion fashion to figure midi skirt crop top telephon bag torrid jessica ip clothes and shit
Top (sold out, available in white here) and Midi Skirt (sold out, available in other colors here) c/o Fashion to Figure/ Shoes Aldo/ Clutch Torrid/ Necklace Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment