-->


Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!! I got decked out in an obnoxious amount of pink the other day and asked my friend Chris to shoot some photos for me.  I'm not going to lie,  every year around Valentine's day I get all decked out in pink and red during the week. I also love making cards!! Last year I found a ton of hilarious ones and gave them out. This year I used all my special printed papers and spent some time making really fun ones. ^__^

This year I'm not too sure what we'll be doing, but we decided not to go crazy since we have a lot of things to get done today.  I got a new pink furry top from H&M a couple of weeks ago and decided to pair it with my velvet skirt from River Island, conversation heart bag from Aldo, flower necklace from Your Big Sister's Closet and wedges from PLNDR.

What are your plans? Are you up to anything special today?
plus size fashion, valentines day plus size, pink fur top, velvet skirt, toronto canada plus size fashion plus size fashion, valentines day plus size, pink fur top, velvet skirt, toronto canada plus size fashion plus size fashion, valentines day plus size, pink fur top, velvet skirt, toronto canada plus size fashion plus size fashion, valentines day plus size, pink fur top, velvet skirt, toronto canada plus size fashion plus size fashion, valentines day plus size, pink fur top, velvet skirt, toronto canada plus size fashion
Top H&M/ Skirt River Island/ Bag Aldo/ Necklace Your Big Sister's Closet/ Wedges PLNDR

2 comments: