-->


I want to be a mermaid

ursa major plus
A couple months ago I picked up a few awesome pieces from Ursa Major+, one of them being this vintage gorgeous blue mermaid-esque maxi skirt, as soon as I tried it on I knew it had to be mine. I actually tried on the skirt with this striped crop top and loved them together. I automatically knew exactly what I wanted to wear them with, my new favourite beanie from Drop Dead of course! I then found this perfect blue necklace on sale at H&M and had mentally completed this outfit. I got so excited, I ended up having to wear it the next day. Which sadly, happened to be another below -15 day again. ~.~

ursa major plus plus size fashion canada toronto jessica ip fatshion plus size vintage mermaid drop dead beanie velvet maxi skirt ursa major plus plus size fashion canada toronto jessica ip fatshion plus size vintage mermaid drop dead beanie velvet maxi skirt ursa major plus plus size fashion canada toronto jessica ip fatshion plus size vintage mermaid drop dead beanie velvet maxi skirt ursa major plus plus size fashion canada toronto jessica ip fatshion plus size vintage mermaid drop dead beanie velvet maxi skirt
Beanie Drop Dead/ Top & Skirt Ursa Major+/ Bag Forever21/ Necklace H&M/ Shoes New Look

*Photos taken by Christopher Vanier

No comments:

Post a Comment