-->


Toronto Pals, come to Your Big Sister's Closet's BIG Deal Toronto!

your big sister's closet big deal toronto Soooo I haven't been the best at updating lately ~*whoops*~ but, I have a very good reason for this.
I've started working at Your Big Sister's Closet!!! I absolutely love helping people find clothes they love. It's funny because most people I know absolutely hate retail but I've surprising always kinda had a mostly love, sometimes hate relationship when it comes to working with my favorite thing ever - clothes!!! I seriously love my job and on top of that Karen and Peter are the best bosses I've ever had!♥

They are sponsoring this years 3rd annual BIG Deal Toronto!!! For those of you who may not know, BIG Deal is pretty much when Toronto's top plus size fashion bloggers gather for a one-day-only pop-up closet sale. I'm super stoked to be participating again, you can read all about last years event here. It's actually extremely beneficial for me since I happen to have a clothes hoarding problem... and it gets out of control incredibly fast (aka I have so many things I haven't worn/brand new with tags that need to stop cluttering space). Thus, simple solution is to make sure I can give all these pieces a home that will actually be able to love it. 

BIG Deal Toronto is happening this Sunday, October 19th (the day after my birthday ^___^) at 3030 Dundas St. West, you can purchase VIP tickets which let you shop an hour earlier (12-1pm) and you get an awesome swag bag for $20, or regular entrance tickets are $5 and you can shop from 1-5pm! Tickets are almost sold out so be sure to grab yours quick! You can get your ticket here.
I hope to meet all of my Toronto pals!!!♥♥♥


your big sister's closet big deal toronto your big sister's closet big deal toronto your big sister's closet big deal toronto
your big sister's closet big deal toronto
  • Tunic/Dress & Necklace Your Big Sister's Closet
  • Shoes PLNDR


A few photos of me werkinnn ;) all work photos taken by Peter! your big sister's closet big deal toronto some new arrivals!~*~
your big sister's closet big deal toronto your big sister's closet big deal toronto i'm clearly obsessed with Junarose!!! It's definitely my favourite brand in the store!
your big sister's closet big deal toronto
Twinning with adorable customer Katelyn! 
your big sister's closet big deal toronto
Christina and Eleni came in just to meet me! They're seriously so sweet!!!
your big sister's closet big deal toronto Wearing my fave Junarose coatigan and velvet skirt!!!
your big sister's closet big deal toronto Eleni started werkinn with us!!! Team photo!!! 
your big sister's closet big deal toronto annoying the shit out of Karen cause... why not??? 
your big sister's closet big deal toronto
Hope to catch ya'll on Sunday!!! 

2 comments: