-->


NYFW Pt 1; Carmakoma

A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to be able to head down to New York for a few days during NYFW! Although it was a massive hell to get Jayson and I's express passport (i.e. got denied 4 times, took about 6 trips and 12 hours wasted, etc.), we did it and we we're so incredibly ecstatic to go! Ford Canada was nice enough to lend us the 2014 Ford Focus Titanium! We went with Karen of Curvy Canadian and Peter, who coincidentally has family living in the Bronx which meant we had somewhere to stay!

We loaded the car up early on Sunday and then headed down for our long adventurous roadtrip! We indulged on bulk barn snacks and spent the next 9 hours trying to keep each other awake. There were a few hilarious ~*pleas*~ to stop at Scranton to check it out but sadly we just didn't have enough time (don't worry Karen I promise I'll be better with the convincing next time) ;). We finally arrived and Peter's family was nice enough to let us indulge on their delicious Italian food!!!

The next day, we started off our morning all getting ready for the big day ahead of us and then grabbed some delicious breakfast at Breads Bakery. Afterwards Karen and I got our hair done at DryBar where we ran into Nicolette Mason, I decided to go with the fun Mai Tai and Karen chose gorgeous braids. We then headed down to the Carmakoma SS15 Preview! I am in loveeee with everything!!! The Danish brand makes sure all pieces are incredibly structured and just so well made. I also found out Rikke of Sticky Sweet Danish is their social media girl, I was super stoked to finally get to meet her! I got to try on a ton of pieces and I need so many pieces asap! I also had a total fangirl moment when I got to meet my blogger idol Gabi of Gabi Fresh!!!

ford focus titanium, ford canada, toronto, ny, plus size fashion 2014 Ford Focus Titanium
nyc, drybar, plus size fashion getting my hair done by the amazing Alex
nyc, drybar, plus size fashion nyc, drybar, plus size fashion we ran into the gorgeous Nicolette Mason!
nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion Karen, Rikke, Angelica and I nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion i'm in love with both of these!!!
nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion I neeed these!
nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion I finally got to meet the adorable Sarah of Curvily! nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion I'm in love with all the coats nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion Sheri of Shapely Chic Sheri and Georgette of Grown and Curvy Woman nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion nautical fun~*~
nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion I got to meet plus model Fluvia Lacerda
nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion neeeed this asap!
nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion my favourite coat ♥
nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion I was so excited to met Gabi! ♥♥♥
nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion Ran into Madeline Jones editor-in-chief of Plus Model Mag on our way outnyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion nyc, carmakoma, carmakoma spring summer 2015, carmakoma ss15, plus size fashion  

No comments:

Post a Comment