-->


I was falling in love

Hope everyone had a great long holiday weekend//thanksgiving!
I used that time to catch up on some well needed sleep.
Took a few quick outfit photos before heading out Friday night, I got these tribal pants last week from Forever21, and i'm seriously in loveeeee with them, they're impeccably comfy and pretty easy to pair with. 
I paired them with a basic top from J Crew, Denim Jacket from Forever21, Unif Satchel, and my favourite holographic flats.
I'm in probably one of the best moods i've been in for the past while;
Toronto Fashion Week is coming up, along with going to see Drake, and my birthday is in a few days! might try and make a birthday wantlist wheee
I can't wait, i'm honestly stoked for the next few weeks, it's my last chance of cramming in some fun before I get started on my school application.
The winner for my giveaway was J Aubrey Masil !!! 
whoop whoop can't wait to see you Wednesday!



  • Pants & Jacket Forever21
  • Top J Crew
  • Satchel UNIF
  • Flats PLNDR
  • Necklace Thrift

No comments:

Post a Comment