-->


Holiday Sequins with Modamix!


Only a few more days till Holiday festivities begin!!! I always get pretty amped around this time which, is fantastic seeing as how I'm typically the Grinch (the Christmas/Holiday season can be pretty overwhelming for me, especially since it starts the day after Halloween -.-).
The two weeks starting around the 18th of December are always jam packed with dinners, parties, and a ton of fun fancy events with my loved ones. Which gives me plenty of reasons to dress up accordingly!

This look was perfect for a glitter n glitz party over the weekend!!! I'm in love with this Sparkle Sequin Tunic and Callie Sequined Ponte Pants from Modamix! Is it weird that whenever I think of the Holidays I automatically gravitate towards sequins?? I then threw on some heels from Aldo, sunnies, and my fave faux fur coat from Junarose to complete the look.
Modamix Plus Size Fashion Sequins Holiday Look 2015 Jessica Ip Toronto Plus Size Fashion Blogger Modamix Plus Size Fashion Sequins Holiday Look 2015 Jessica Ip Toronto Plus Size Fashion Blogger Modamix Plus Size Fashion Sequins Holiday Look 2015 Jessica Ip Toronto Plus Size Fashion Blogger Modamix Plus Size Fashion Sequins Holiday Look 2015 Jessica Ip Toronto Plus Size Fashion Blogger Modamix Plus Size Fashion Sequins Holiday Look 2015 Jessica Ip Toronto Plus Size Fashion Blogger
Sparkle Sequin Tunic and Callie Sequined Ponte Pants c/o Modamix/ Shoes Aldo/ Sunnies Random Stall/ Faux Fur Coat c/o Junarose

No comments:

Post a Comment