-->


CNE with Voodoo Vixen

Voodoo Vixen Tilly Dress Canadian National Exhibition or CNE is a yearly tradition for me (check out last years post here, and the year before that here). Sadly, I always end up postponing going and end up going on the hottest/busiest weekend aka last weekend before it closes. I'm promising myself that next year I will go closer to the opening date rather than the closing weekend. I didn't end up taking any pictures of the delicious food I ate since, it's the typical CNE staples that I get every year. I wore my new adorable  Tilly Dress from Voodoo Vixen. I thought it was perfect for the vibrant CNE, the dress is super airy so I was pretty comfy even through the heatwave. The Canadian National Exhibition is always my Summertime favourite, what did you get up to this Summer? Any Summertime Favourites?

Voodoo Vixen Tilly Dress plus size fashion canadian plus size fashion plus size floral dress canadian national exhibition CNE Voodoo Vixen Tilly Dress plus size fashion canadian plus size fashion plus size floral dress canadian national exhibition CNE Voodoo Vixen Tilly Dress plus size fashion canadian plus size fashion plus size floral dress canadian national exhibition CNE Voodoo Vixen Tilly Dress plus size fashion canadian plus size fashion plus size floral dress canadian national exhibition CNE Voodoo Vixen Tilly Dress plus size fashion canadian plus size fashion plus size floral dress canadian national exhibition CNE
Tilly Dress c/o Voodoo Vixen/ Necklaces c/o Charlotte Russe/ Flats Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment