-->


Kastor & Pollux SQUAD Pop-Up Shop & Exhibit!


A few weeks ago I went to Kastor & Pollux SQUAD Pop-Up Shop &  Exhibit!!! Seeing as how my best friend Bianca is one half of the incredible duo, I was sure to make my way over to Goodfellas Gallery down on Queen after work with Karen of Curvy Canadian, Peter and Jayson.

Kastor & Pollux never ceases to amaze me so, I was obviously incredibly stoked to check out their latest FW'14 collection. This time around it was actually a full on exhibit with captivating art installation set ups ft. artists; Trevor Wheatley, Winnie Truong, Tyler Sprangler, Dahae Song, Monica Moraru, Rosanna Peng, Olivia Genovese and Jennifer Cheng. Beatz by Trophy Jones and Mikey Kniazeff.

No surprise here, I was in love with the whole collection. I especially loved the crochet dress, the sheer striped set and the gorg daisy print set! They will all soon be mine! ^__^

If you haven't heard of Kastor & Pollux be sure to check them out!!!

Photocred to Peter Chiem!
plus size fashion plus size blogger kastor & pollux fw14 fashion toronto Karen & I
plus size fashion plus size blogger kastor & pollux fw14 fashion toronto plus size fashion plus size blogger kastor & pollux fw14 fashion toronto Karen, Bianca & I ♥ plus size fashion plus size blogger kastor & pollux fw14 fashion toronto  plus size fashion plus size blogger kastor & pollux fw14 fashion torontoTrophy Jones and Mikey Kniazeff
plus size fashion plus size blogger kastor & pollux fw14 fashion toronto plus size fashion plus size blogger kastor & pollux fw14 fashion toronto plus size fashion plus size blogger kastor & pollux fw14 fashion toronto plus size fashion plus size blogger kastor & pollux fw14 fashion toronto Kastor & Pollux duo Bianca and Dani with Karen & I ♥♥♥ plus size fashion plus size blogger kastor & pollux fw14 fashion toronto
plus size fashion plus size blogger kastor & pollux fw14 fashion toronto my partner in crime Beebz ♥♥♥


Checkout Kastor & Pollux "SQUAD" F/W'14 Lookbook

2 comments:

  1. we love pop up shops! the pieces look so nice, especially the skater skirt hanging.

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're gorgeous!! I'm in love with everything! Can't wait to have them ^__^ <3

      Delete