-->


#mygreatjeans

I really rarely wear jeans so it's pretty much even more rare for me to actually buy them.
Up until recently I suppose I kind of boycotted wearing jeans for the past four years. Thinking back on it I wore only jeans from elementary to grade 12, sometimes leggings but not really too often.
I also went to an all girl's school with uniform sooo my wardrobe didn't really matter since I had to wear the same thing everyday anyways.

I suppose I must have come to realize that jeans were really boring, kinda constrictive and I kinda hated them. Not too mention the fact that I hated shopping the most(my mom never let me buy anything I wanted*criez*). I remember when I first wanted a pair of skinny jeans, I searched forever and never could find any that we're actually skinny jeans(they normally were super baggy/loose somewhere), it got to the point that when I was 14 I literally used a million safety pins and tried to safety my jeans into skinny jeans! Whenever the pins popped I remember screaming in surprise as they stabbed me haha, that's just too much looking back on it.

Luckily, now a days options are endless! I've found so many really awesome jeans that I actually do wear! When I popped into Addition Elle recently I happened to find the Parasuco Mary Jegging, I cannot even begin to tell you how much I am in love with them! Firstly I've never owned any designer jeans(I remember always wanting to wear my sisters nice jeans growing up, and never thought I would possibly be able to get my own pair one day), and secondly I am so cheap that I would never spend over $30 on jeans.

My mind was instantly changed once I tried them on, they fit amazingly(although I probably would have sized down one size if they had it), they're actually comfy, and I just was like you know what, why not? Perfectly enough Addition Elle is also having a #mygreatjeans contest and all you have to do is snap a selfie in your Addition Elle jeans and upload it onto instagram(rules) to win a $100 gift card to Addition Elle! Contest Ends tomorrow so enter now while you can!

What are your feelings on jeans? Any recommendations on where to get some nice ones?


addition elle plus size fashion parasuco mary jegging jessica ip full figure fashion canadian plus size blogger addition elle plus size fashion parasuco mary jegging jessica ip full figure fashion canadian plus size blogger addition elle plus size fashion parasuco mary jegging jessica ip full figure fashion canadian plus size blogger addition elle plus size fashion parasuco mary jegging jessica ip full figure fashion canadian plus size blogger addition elle plus size fashion parasuco mary jegging jessica ip full figure fashion canadian plus size blogger
  •  Bowler Hat ASOS Curve
  • Top & Jeans Addition Elle
  • Shoes & Sunnies Forever21
  • Necklace River Island via ASOS

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment