-->


Office-Appropriate with Suzy Shier+

Suzy Shier Plus For my second Suzy Shier+ (check out my first look here) look I decided to choose a more work-appropriate look. I spent a good portion of the past 7 years working as a receptionist at different doctor offices, I'm going to be totally honest, I did not dress the part at all.

I mean, I wore denim short shorts and crop tops pretty much all the time. I even more than once wore a very inappropriate sweater, and even my high school uniform (granted I was also 16-19 at the time). Looking back I, a) don't know how I got away with that and b) felt comfortable wearing these kinds of things to a professional workplace. Thankfully, I grew up at some point because although I still didn't wear what I would deem "professional" clothes, I definitely was no longer dressing recklessly.

Don't be mistaken, I searched for work-appropriate clothing for weeks prior to even getting my first reception job. I remember going to mall after mall trying things on with my older sister, every single thing I tried on either didn't fit, made me look frumpy/not age appropriate or was straight up ugly. It was the worst, I'm guessing that's why instead of spending any of my money on those I just wore literally everything I wanted.

I'm so thankful that, that is no longer the case! I'm loving the work pieces at Suzy Shier, they have so many amazing options! I'm obsessed with these double zip casual pants ($36), they're perfect for work, a more dressed up or casual look! I decided to pair them with the striped nehru collar blouse ($30).  I wish I could have worn this back when I was in the office, I would have felt so much more confident about my professional demeanor. If you're in need for some new work clothes or just want some well-structured pieces definitely check out Suzy Shier+!

Suzy Shier is welcoming all comments and feedback! Share your thoughts at plusfeedback@suzyshier.ca! Suzy Shier+ Plus size fashion canada suzy shier plus work clothes blogger fatshion plus size work wear Suzy Shier+ Plus size fashion canada suzy shier plus work clothes blogger fatshion plus size work wear Suzy Shier+ Plus size fashion canada suzy shier plus work clothes blogger fatshion plus size work wear Suzy Shier+ Plus size fashion canada suzy shier plus work clothes blogger fatshion plus size work wear Suzy Shier+ Plus size fashion canada suzy shier plus work clothes blogger fatshion plus size work wear Suzy Shier+ Plus size fashion canada suzy shier plus work clothes blogger fatshion plus size work wear Suzy Shier+ Plus size fashion canada suzy shier plus work clothes blogger fatshion plus size work wear
Blouse and Pants c/o Suzy Shier+/ Bag Urban Outfitters/ Shoes New Look/ Necklace c/o Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment