-->


color block


I've been going to a lot of fancier restaurants lately and, to be honest, my family and I aren't typically the type to dress up. We went to a pretty swanky restaurant a few weeks ago and my cousin wore a hilarious graphic tee and basketball shorts (we also had no idea where we were going). Luckily, they didn't really care and as soon as we sat down my cousin said he thought maybe he was underdressed. It was pretty hilarious.

We then made a pact to put more of an effort into what we wear to dinners we deemed fancy. I can successfully say we have been accomplishing this thus far! That's why a few days ago when my fam and I went out for dinner I decided to wear my third Suzy Shier+ look (check out my previous looks here and here), this new color block scuba dress with mesh ($46) from Suzy Shier+laser cut ankle booties ($30), blazer and iridescent necklace. I received so many compliments and I'm in love with this dress, not only because of the adorable shade of pink it is but, I love the cute cutout and mesh back! I think it's just the perfect amount of ~*fanciness*~ and the messy braid I pulled my hair into gave it a cute touch!

This Thursday Suzy Shier will be having a 40% off event - which means you can grab this dress (as well as this or this ) at 40% off! $27.60 for a really well-structured color block dress is not bad at all! Definitely browse around to see if there is anything you'd love to have - on sale!!!
suzy shier plus plus size color block dress fatshion plus size fashion toronto canada blogger junarose blazer plus size blogger plus size color block dress fatshion plus size fashion toronto canada blogger junarose blazer plus size blogger plus size color block dress fatshion plus size fashion toronto canada blogger junarose blazer plus size blogger plus size color block dress fatshion plus size fashion toronto canada blogger junarose blazer plus size blogger plus size color block dress fatshion plus size fashion toronto canada blogger junarose blazer plus size blogger plus size color block dress fatshion plus size fashion toronto canada blogger junarose blazer plus size blogger plus size color block dress fatshion plus size fashion toronto canada blogger junarose blazer plus size blogger plus size color block dress fatshion plus size fashion toronto canada blogger junarose blazer plus size blogger
Dress & Shoes c/o Suzy Shier/ Blazer Junarose/ Necklace c/o Charlotte Russe


No comments:

Post a Comment