-->


french friez

I'm currently in Hong Kong! After a brutal 16-hour flight, we arrived and headed straight to Central! I haven't been back for 12 years and the second I started walking around it was a rush! Proud to say I remember quite a bit of the area although a lot has changed. It's gorgeous here and I'm enjoying the beautiful weather! I'm also surprisingly not jet lagged at all (which is odd seeing as I didn't sleep on the flight or yesterday till about 12PM). I was ecstatic to see my Mama (Chinese grandma),  she's been extremely ill over the past few months and I was stoked to finally get the chance to visit her. I didn't know if I'd get the chance to go swimming while I was here so I ended up bringing my gorgeous new french fries suit from Love This Sunday! I'm obsessed with this suit since I can wear it 1. all the time with shorts/skirts and 2. it's a swimsuit!!!! Love This Sunday carries sizes xs-3x and they have a variety of adorable suits that you can wear in and out of the pool! I'm wearing the 1x for reference. I decided to pair my fries suit with denim shorts, yellow shoes, winking face necklace and my burger clutch! Definitely check out the adorable suits from here!
plus size fashion swimsuit bodysuit love this sunday french fries bodysuit denim shorts food plus size fashion swimsuit bodysuit love this sunday french fries bodysuit plus size fashion swimsuit bodysuit love this sunday french fries bodysuit plus size fashion swimsuit bodysuit love this sunday french fries bodysuit plus size fashion swimsuit bodysuit love this sunday french fries bodysuit plus size fashion swimsuit bodysuit love this sunday french fries bodysuit plus size fashion swimsuit bodysuit love this sunday french fries bodysuit plus size fashion swimsuit bodysuit love this sunday french fries bodysuit plus size fashion swimsuit bodysuit love this sunday french fries bodysuit French Fries c/o Love This Sunday/ Shorts Forever21+/ Shoes and Burger Clutch New Look/ Necklace NastyGal


*Photos by Christopher Vanier

No comments:

Post a Comment