-->


Leather Accents with Hey Gorgeous!


A couple months ago I stumbled upon an incredible plus size store while scrolling on Instagram, this store being Hey Gorgeous! I was mega impressed by the variety of awesome brands they carry including some of my faves (Carmakoma, BB Dakota, 17 Sundays, Mynt 1792, Anna Scholz, Adrianna Papell, Junarose, Robyn Lawley and more). So you can bet I was ecstatic when they reached out to see if I’d like to collaborate with them! I was sent this gorgeous Line & Label Constellation Tee which I paired with disco pants, a faux leather vest, flower necklace, sunnies and my fave heels. I love the cool leather accents on the tee and I can’t wait to wear it with shorts in the warmer weather!

I love that the idea behind the store and I can’t agree more with this statement from their about us: 

"Nothing about us is shabby, only chic. We will not drown you in fabric to hide who you are or dress you like your grandmother’s couch so you blend into the scenery. We are not wedded to empire waists or color-blocking because we think it makes you look thinner. We will make you two-piece bathing suits. This is you coming home. This is you coming home to the closet that loves you as you are. This is clothing for women by people who love women--not people who want to change them. Here, you will not be forced to buy whatever fits you, you will be able express yourself through your style. You will get to show the world what you are all about, just as we have told you what we are all about: Making women of every race, size, humor, and style look and feel as awesome as they are.  "

I’m honestly loving so many pieces - I’m especially lusting after this Robyn Lawley tank, Adrianna Papell Illusion Inset Dress and this Carmakoma Orwell blouse and Parraba skirt!
Any pieces you’re currently lusting after? If you haven’t already you should definitely check Hey Gorgeous out!!
hey gorgeous line and label constellation tee leather accents plus size fashion hey gorgeous line and label constellation tee leather accents plus size fashion hey gorgeous line and label constellation tee leather accents plus size fashion hey gorgeous line and label constellation tee leather accents plus size fashion hey gorgeous line and label constellation tee leather accents plus size fashion hey gorgeous line and label constellation tee leather accents plus size fashion hey gorgeous line and label constellation tee leather accents plus size fashion
Line & Label Constellation Tee c/o Hey Gorgeous/ Disco Pants and Heels New Look/ Necklace and Vest Forever21+/ Necklace H&M

2 comments: