-->


Pop of Yellow

A few weekends ago I went shopping with Alex! On our trip I made sure to stop at Zara since I saw this super cute white clutch that said "stressed but well dressed" and instantly fell in love with it(it's seriously so cute)!
Unfortunately, we couldn't find it... but I happened to fall in love with this yellow clutch, since it obviously suited me so much better. I started freaking out and ran towards the last one, I then somehow managed to step on the shoe rack at the bottom of the display(since I clearly can't reach) and flip over the whole rack. It was pretty hilarious. I was freaking out trying to pick up shoes while Alex laughed at me haha.
I'm so thankful it's pretty much Summer(or Summer weather at least)!

plus size fashion body positive toronto canada jessica ip clothes and shit lucky cat plus size blogger forever21 plus size leather skirt plus size fashion body positive toronto canada jessica ip clothes and shit lucky cat plus size blogger forever21 plus size leather skirt plus size fashion body positive toronto canada jessica ip clothes and shit lucky cat plus size blogger forever21 plus size leather skirt plus size fashion body positive toronto canada jessica ip clothes and shit lucky cat plus size blogger forever21 plus size leather skirt plus size fashion body positive toronto canada jessica ip clothes and shit lucky cat plus size blogger forever21 plus size leather skirt
plus size fashion body positive toronto canada jessica ip clothes and shit lucky cat plus size blogger forever21 plus size leather skirt
  • Lucky Cat Top H&M
  • Necklace & Skirt Forever21+
  • Shoes Newlook
  • Clutch Zara
plus size fashion body positive toronto canada jessica ip clothes and shit lucky cat plus size blogger forever21 plus size leather skirtErica & I
plus size fashion body positive toronto canada jessica ip clothes and shit lucky cat plus size blogger forever21 plus size leather skirt plus size fashion body positive toronto canada jessica ip clothes and shit lucky cat plus size blogger forever21 plus size leather skirt plus size fashion body positive toronto canada jessica ip clothes and shit lucky cat plus size blogger forever21 plus size leather skirt I love my frenz

No comments:

Post a Comment